Residency or citizenship status in the U.K. provides investors with access to a world of exclusive benefits:
- Diverse and multicultural society represented by large cultural and ethnic communities.
- Superior standard of education, a broad network of state and private schools, and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions.
- One of the best free health care services in the world.
- Member of the G8.
- A key member of the EU, which means greater business opportunities throughout Europe.
- Unrivaled financial business center (London).
- Attractive tax regime for high net worth investors classed as U.K. resident, non-domicile.
- The travel mobility and security of a U.K. passport.
Offered through our joint venture with a U.K.-authorized financial institution, the U.K. Immigrant Investor Program is a three-tiered system enabling those who invest at a higher level to be granted residency sooner. To qualify for the program, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependents without taking employment (outside of self-employment or business).
- Make the U.K. your main home. Investors will need to spend at least 50 percent of their time in the U.K. (six out of 12 months) to maintain visa status.